Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Anticipating

Christmas time is nearing... family time awaits. Visiting with Dad's side happens this Friday and Mom's side is Christmas Eve and Day. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone- especially the kiddos! Plus I didn't get to see my cousin on Thanksgiving. I'm almost done Christmas shopping- I can't wait to be finished! Looking forward to spending more time with Larry. He's a great guy who makes me smile all the time. He gets to meet Dad's side of the family this weekend- my two brothers and sister (who he has already met) plus all the kiddos. We are going out in a limo after opening presents, so fun shall be had. I've concocted a delicious little "cheesecake shot" for the limo ride. Additional beverages will be provided as well! I'm sure I'll be taking a few pictures LOL

all for now,
julz

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas a little late. Looking forward to New Year's!!!!

    ReplyDelete